The loss of hair is an inevitable part of aging. As you grow older, you may suffer from different types of hair loss, such as thinning hair, receding hairline, or bald patches on the scalp. Some people also suffer from male or female alopecia, eventually leading to complete hair loss. Our medical providers use natural, autologous techniques to stimulate your body’s innate healing processes to reverse hair loss or prevent it from worsening.
About Hair Loss
PRP/ PRF Hair Restoration
PRP/ PRF hair restoration is a unique hair loss treatment that involves injecting components derived from your body into your scalp. We draw a small sample of your blood, purify and isolate the platelet-rich plasmas (PRP) or platelet-rich fibrin (PRF), and inject them back into your scalp. The PRPs and PRFs contain growth factors that stimulate the formation of new blood vessels, encourage blood flow to the scalp, and activate the dormant hair follicles, thus reversing the progress of hair loss.
Platelet-rich plasma and platelet-rich fibrin are components of your blood with high concentrations of growth factors. The growth factors are special components responsible for most of your body’s innate healing and growth activities. When you’re injured, for example, the growth factors stimulate blood clot formation and skin cell regeneration, helping your body heal. When we inject these growth factor-rich serums into the scalp, we encourage your body to heal itself, thus reversing the effects of hair loss.
Benefits of PRP/ PRF:
- Non-surgical and non-invasive treatment
- No harsh side effects or complications
- No risk of infections
- Autologous treatment based on natural substances
- Activate the dormant hair follicles in your scalp
- Reverse/ stop the progress of alopecia
- Concludes within 30 minutes
- No downtime
PRP/ PRF Treats:
- Male pattern hair loss
- Female pattern hair loss
- Thinning hair
- Receding hairline
- Bald patches on the scalp
The Step-by-Step PRP/ PRF Process:
1. Harvesting: The cosmetic provider draws a small sample of your blood from your arm via a syringe, similar to a diagnostic blood draw. The blood sample is drawn into a small vial.
2. Purifying: The cosmetic provider spins the sample of blood in a centrifuge to isolate the PRPs and PRFs from the other components. The serum is drawn into a syringe.
3. Injecting: The cosmetic provider carefully injects the golden-colored serum into targeted areas on the scalp to reverse hair loss. You may need multiple sessions.
Don’t settle for poor hair wellness
It is common to lose between 50 to 100 hair strands daily. Even though your body has the potential to typically replace those lost hairs, it does not always occur as it should. Hair loss can affect people in many ways and there are a few reasons why your hair can get thinner with time. Some of the factors that play a role are genetics in pattern baldness for men and women, stress, lifestyle, age, medical treatments, and postpartum shedding.
The #1 dermatologist-recommended hair growth supplement brand. Nutrafol improves hair growth, thickness, and strength by targeting multiple root causes of hair thinning with medical-grade and natural ingredients that support whole-body wellness from within. Complete regimens for hair growth are available at Aspire MedSpa & Beauty Bar. Choose the formula right for you and start seeing great results with Nutrafol.
Request a Consultation
Aspire MedSpa & Beauty Bar is a luxurious medical and aesthetic wellness center specializing in cutting-edge hair restoration treatments. We love the PRP/ PRF technique because it reverses the effects of hair loss using components derived from your body, ensuring safe and natural results. If you’re suffering from unwanted hair loss, we can solve the problem, but you must act quickly. Please schedule an appointment to explore your hair loss treatment options in Tampa, FL.