Aspire MedSpa & Beauty Bar
To Our Amazing Clients,
As you know, Aspire MedSpa & Beauty has been closed for the last several weeks due to the unprecedented global impact of the Covid 19 pandemic. However, the Governor and the State of Florida recently announced that Florida business could begin to re-open in a phased, systematic, and data-driven approach to protect the public.
The Governor’s Executive Order signed after this announcement provides that elective medical procedures may resume as of May 4, 2020, subject to certain conditions and restrictions. Pursuant to this guidance, we are delighted to announce that we will start seeing clients at Aspire MedSpa & Beauty Bar beginning Monday, May 4.
During the initial phase of our re-opening, we will operate on a modified and limited basis so that we can continue to provide service to our valued clients both safely and efficiently. This means that we will not be offering non-medical aesthetic services as lashes, and facials at this time as those services have not been cleared in the initial re-opening phase under the existing Executive Order.
Given the impact of Covid 19, we have enhanced our Infectious Disease Prevention & Preparedness Plan (IDPPP) to incorporate additional infection prevention measures such as social distancing, enhanced patient pre-screening, the wearing of PPE as appropriate, and heightened sanitizing and facility cleaning measures. These additional mitigation measures have been implemented so that our clients and our staff can rest assured that we are fully prepared to welcome all of you back to Aspire MedSpa & Beauty as safely.
Below Is Some Important Information You Need To Know About Our Re-Opening Plan
Aspire MedSpa & Beauty Bar has always been committed to the safety of our clients has always endeavored to maintain our facility to the highest standards. Aspire Clients can be confident in knowing we will continue to operate our facility with this highest level of cleanliness and care, to provide our clients and staff with a safe and comfortable environment. To accomplish this, we have taken some of the following infection mitigation and control measures:
- Continuous sanitizing of all touchpoints, including counters, restrooms, and reception area items, and most importantly, seating areas, medical chairs, beds, and linens.
- Our employees (providers and staff) will be utilizing PPE equipment as appropriate, such as masks, gloves, face shields, and increased hand and surface sanitization. Patients are encouraged to wear masks if they choose to do so.
- Medical providers’ schedules have been adjusted to limit the number of clients in our facility and to enhance social distancing. We have re-configured our client rooms and waiting areas so that we can accommodate a limited number of clients simultaneously while still properly maintaining social distancing.
- Our providers will be offering additional days and hours so that we can accommodate the substantial number of clients who have booked in advance or are on our A-List Loyalty Members Program.
- Clients with an existing appointment will be contacted 24-36 hours in advance to confirm your appointment, conduct a pre-screening, and advise you of what to expect when you arrive.
- We ask that if possible, clients complete their online medical screening questionnaire 24 hours before their appointment and arrival. This screening will be used to assist us in evaluating and mitigating against Covid 19 exposure for both our staff and clients.
- Clients will be greeted upon arrival by a staff member, and following an additional required screening activity, you will be escorted directly to an available treatment room. Our reception area has been re-configured to allow for proper social distancing and will be used on a limited basis.
- Since we are scheduling clients with appropriate intervals, we can adequately perform social distancing inside our facility. Clients will not likely be asked to “sit in their car” unless they choose to do so or unless there is some unforeseen delay during their scheduled appointment time.
- Following treatment, clients will be able to check-out from the treatment or retail check-out area as appropriate. We encourage our clients to take advantage of some of our amazing offers and purchase treatment packages or gift cards in advance through our online store. These steps will significantly reduce the need too check-out once on site.
- To further limit the foot-traffic in our facility, we ask that unless you have an appointment, please continue to use our online stores or call our office to order skincare products. That way, you can continue to receive your skincare regimen products without leaving your home.
- Also, you are welcome to text, email, or call our office to schedule a virtual consultation.
We are here to meet our clients’ needs, and as our mission says, To Make Your Beauty, Our Priority, safely! While we are delighted to be gradually re-opening, we understand that we are all still trying to get through this together, and we are here to help in any way possible. We will continue to provide you with updates via email, web, and social media platforms, so please stay connected. We look forward to seeing all of you soon. Until then, stay safe, and we you wish many blessings, health, and joy!